Free delivery on orders $70 and over.
*Express or same day delivery availability is subject to a delivery address and product.
Order online before 1pm and pick-up in-store within 3 hours. Available 7 days a week.
In I Quit Sugar: Simplicious Flow, Sarah blends the kitchen wisdom of generations past with her own stunningly fresh vision of how to be a conductor of good health and zero waste for every single meal you make.
Gone are recipes with long lists of expensive ingredients that will demand of you insane amounts of your time to produce a single dish. Instead, you will find yourself roasting vegetables as you boil eggs as you make stock as you crush (previously roasted) garlic into a paste, so that you can, in the space of a few hours, produce enough food to last a week ...
In I Quit Sugar: Simplicious Flow, you learn how to:
* Cook what's about to go off first, before heading to the shops.
* Prep and store your food supersmart. Find it fun.
* Use all feasible food scraps and by-products.
* Eat your leftovers. Always. Before you head to the shops.
* Avoid plastic.
* Recycle and compost as a last resort.
* Work with the 'non-recipes' in this book. They are designed to use whole ingredients (not things that come in packets).
It makes sense right? It just flows.
Product code 649820980