How to Collect Quality Kitchenware
- Start off with bigger items like fridges and ovens, before working your way down to smaller appliances.
- Always measure the space where you plan to install large kitchen appliances. You don’t want to buy your dream dishwasher, fridge or microwave, only to discover that it doesn’t fit!
- Make a list of all the kitchenware you need and buy them in order of how often you’ll be using them. You’ll be amazed at how quickly your collection will grow over time!
- Your kitchenware should be tailored to fit your kitchen’s overall aesthetic. Colour can be one of the best ways to inject a little personality and flair, which can be achieved with such items as toasters, kettles and dinner sets.
- Invest in a quality cookware set, including a saucepan, frypan, colander and baking dish, which can also be colour-coordinated with other kitchenware.
- Having a wide range of utensils, such as a ladle, spatula, peeler and tongs, can also be helpful when it comes to making all kinds of delicious meals. Place them in a glazed ceramic utensil holder to show off on your kitchen counter.
- The humble cutting board is also an essential piece of kitchenware. Not only is it practical, but it can also, like utensils, be a stylish addition to your benchtop.
- A beautiful dinner set is also a must-have for family get-togethers and special occasions, helping to create a warm and relaxed atmosphere.
- Kitchenware can also be used to create a neat and organised kitchen. Use food storage containers or canisters in your pantry to sort dry food into categories and to free shelves of clutter, or place stylish jars or bowls on your countertop for added character.
- Want to cut down on plastic bottles and paper coffee cups? Travel-sized mugs and stainless-steel water bottles are not only a more sustainable alternative, but you’ll save a lot more money in the long run.
Give your kitchenware an update. Head to your nearest Myer store to check out the best in kitchenware from all your favourite brands. Join Myer One for exclusive offers and rewards – the more you spend, the more you earn!