Backlight your TV. Give color to your music. Power on your RGB LED strip lights. Control with any smartphone. Pick the right settings or turn your LED lights off if the movie doesnt suit.
Pull open your phone. Open the app. Adjust your RGB strip light. Pick from 16 million colors and far too many settings. Customize to your hearts content.
Peel off the backing paper. Stick your LED tape light to the back of your TV. Almost done. Now connect to power. So close. Connect your lights to the HDMI box and the HDMI box to your TV. Done.
Synchronize your lights to your TV show. Build up the anticipation with your 12v LED strip lights. Activate with your voice or phone. Run for up to 30,000 hours. Just plug and play.
Time to party. Select your playlist. Fire up your RGB led strip. Turn the lights down. Turn the music up. The party has arrived.
- Diy RGB led strip lights with USB connector
- Immersive audio-visual experience
- Movie mode-seamless sync music and image optical
- Music mode-light sync with rhythm
- 4k/HDMI 2.0 smooth and fast sync box
- Alexa, Google Assistant, etc voice activated
- App controlled
- Accurate color reproduction without no lag
- 8m long flexible PVC light strip for TV four sides
- Suits up to 70inch tv
- Self-adhesive and ip65 waterproof
- Compatible with TV box, HDMI box, game devices, laptop, computer, etc
- Plug and play