*This item is classified as Big & Bulky. Change of Mind Returns isnotavailable for Big & Bulky items as per our returns policy. Please consider the product carefully before purchasing
Our most popular traditional sleigh cot just got even better, the Georgia Sleigh Cot Luxx is even more romantically curvaceous and now comes with a bonus toddler rail.
This clear A grade New Zealand plantation timber cot has a smooth single hand internal drop side - which means that you are not trying to stretch to reach your baby or trying to push multiple pins to open your cot. So it is better for your back and shoulders and so much easier to use.
The romantic sleigh style has beautiful curves so it will help you to create an elegant nursery space for your baby.
This is one of our most popular cots, for over a decade because it is safer, it has everything you need for your baby and it is affordable.
It includes a 2 level base adjustment for a bassinet level and cot level so it is safer for your baby, as they start to sit upright. For the biters, it has BPA free teething rails to keep your baby's cot beautiful for longer. This sleigh cot is easy to move around your nursery as it has lockable wheels.
Best of all, it continues to grow with your baby for many years to come as we include a toddler rail kit with your cot so it grows from bassinet, to cot, to toddler bed and a sofa bed.
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood's famous smooth single hand internal drop side, so no more heavy bending
- Better for you and the environment as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Elegant in your nursery with a beautiful traditional sleigh shape for a perfect sleigh bed
- Grows with your child, as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed with a bonus toddler rail kit to save you money
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet and will save your sleigh cot from the bite marks
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheels
- Colour options: white and English Oak
- Tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010, Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
Recommended Mattress Size 129.5cm x 69cm x 10cm
Assembled Dimensions 158cm x 76cm x 106cm
Carton Dimensions 149cm x 81cm x 22cm
Carton Weight 23kg
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parents right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
- If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.
- All cots and change tables do not include a mattress or change mat. Mattresses and change mats are sold separately.
- Images are provided for illustration purposes only and products may vary from images.
- You will be notified of all items out of stock, after you have placed your order. Waiting times can be up to 12 weeks.