Earn MYER one points when you shop online with Myer.
You’ll now have unlimited potential to earn rewards with uncapped Shopping Credits. Scan or enter your MYER one number and pay with your Myer Credit Card in Myer or Myer affiliates to earn:
3 MYER one Shopping Credits for every $1 spent on eligible purchases at Myer
Up to 3 MYER one Shopping Credits for every $1 spent on eligible purchases at Myer affiliates 2
And 1 MYER one Shopping Credit for every $1 spent on eligible purchases everywhere else
As a special offer, the new Myer Credit Card has no annual fee for the first year, and it’s $69 ongoing. Apply and be approved by 31 December 2017.
The new Myer Credit Card is ready to go mobile with Apple Pay5 and Android Pay6
The new Myer Credit Card also doubles as a MYER one card, so earning rewards is even easier. Your MYER one membership details will appear on the back of your new Myer Credit Card.
Apply and be approved for the new Myer Credit Card by 31 December 2017 and take advantage of this offer.
Our new Myer Credit Card app and online services will make managing your account easy. Get access to budget trackers, transaction categorisation and real time push notifications to your phone whenever you spend.
• Myer’s relationship with Latitude Finance Australia to issue the Myer Visa Credit Card and Myer Black Card has come to an end. Myer has decided to enhance its offering via a new relationship with Macquarie Bank to issue the new Myer Credit Card, available from October 2017.
• From 1 September 2017, you will no longer earn MYER one Shopping Credits on purchases made outside of Myer on your current credit card.
• From 1 November 2017, you will no longer earn 1 Additional MYER one Shopping Credit for any purchases on your current credit card at Myer.
• There is no change to the Standard MYER one Shopping Credits earned on eligible purchases when you present your MYER one card in Myer and Myer affiliates.
• If you wish to continue to earn MYER one Shopping Credits on your credit card spend, the new Myer Credit Card will be launching from October 2017 and will be the only way to earn additional MYER one Shopping Credits on credit card spend.
• Latitude Finance Australia will remain the issuer of your current credit card. Between 1 September and 28 February 2018, Latitude Finance Australia will contact you directly with further information about your current card.
• If you have any queries about your current Myer Visa Credit Card or Myer Black Card post 1 September 2017, you should contact Latitude Finance Australia directly on 1300 783 520.
• If you have any questions about your MYER one Shopping Credits, try the online answers page or contact the MYER one Customer Service Centre on 13 67 17 or email and we'll be happy to help you!
• There will be no direct replacement for the Myer Black Card. The new Myer Credit Card provides an enhanced service for all Myer customers and will be the only way to earn additional MYER one Shopping Credits on credit card spend inside and outside of Myer.
• To enjoy the benefits of the New Myer Credit Card, you can apply at www.myer.com.au/creditcard from October 2017. Applications for the new Myer Credit Card will be subject to Macquarie Bank’s credit criteria.
• If you are an existing Myer Visa or Myer Black cardholder and do not receive a direct invitation to apply by 31 October 2017, you can apply via www.myer.com.au/creditcard
Macquarie Bank Limited ABN 46 008 583 542 Australian Credit Licence 237502 is the issuer of the new Myer Credit Card. Approval is subject to credit criteria. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and interest rates apply and are subject to change.
1. To earn the maximum number of Shopping Credits at Myer and Myer affiliates, you must provide your MYER one barcode or membership number and pay with your Myer Credit Card. If you do not present your MYER one barcode or membership number at Myer or a Myer affiliate, you will earn 1 Shopping Credit per $1 spent on all eligible purchases when you pay with your Myer Credit Card. Shopping Credits are earned in accordance with and subject to the Myer Credit Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, available at www.myer.com.au/creditcard/documents from October 2017. Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers, certain transactions at Myer or other restricted transactions detailed in the Myer Credit Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. You must be a member of the MYER one program to earn and redeem Shopping Credits. Membership and the earning and redemption of Shopping Credits are subject to the MYER one program terms, available at www.myerone.com.au/TermsAndConditions from October 2017.
2. You will earn up to 2 Shopping Credits per $1 spent on eligible purchases by providing your MYER one barcode or membership number at a Myer affiliate, and 1 additional Shopping Credit per $1 spent on eligible purchases by paying with your Myer Credit Card. See www.myeroneaffiliates.com.au for the current list of MYER one affiliates and the rate at which Shopping Credits are earned at each affiliate through the MYER one program.
3. After the first year, the primary cardholder annual fee will be $69 and the additional cardholder fee will be $9. Annual fees are subject to change. To be eligible for this offer, you must apply and be approved for a Myer Credit Card before 11.59pm AEST 31 December 2017.
4. After the introductory period, the standard variable interest rate for purchases applies, which is currently 20.69%p.a. Balance transfers will be processed upon activation of your card. Interest rates are subject to change. Minimum repayments are required. Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions apply, available at www.myer.com.au/creditcard/documents from October 2017.
5. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
6. Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.