*This item is classified as Big & Bulky. Change of Mind Returns isnotavailable for Big & Bulky items as per our returns policy. Please consider the product carefully before purchasing
If you are looking for a classically beautiful cot, packed with all the features you need, look no further. The babyhood Classic Curve Cot has our famous babyhood smooth single hand internal drop side - so no heavy bending or trying to stretch across the length of the cot to reach pins. This is better for your back and shoulders and so much easier to use.
It is strong and sturdy with clear A grade New Zealand plantation timber. It is safer with a 2 level base adjustment so as baby grows it continues to adapt. For the little biters it has a BPA free teething rail included and for your convenience it has wheels so it is to move for cleaning.
Now you don't have to settle for cheap quality cots from no named brands. The babyhood Classic Curve Cot is something special and safe, at a price that will keep you smiling, from a brand with over 30 years of experience.
- Ergonomically designed to save your back with babyhood's famous smooth single hand internal drop side
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- A classic style that will not date and will always ensure you and your baby's nursery are always on trend
- Stylish for your baby boy or girl's nursery as it gender neutral
- Grows with your child, as the base levels adjust from bassinet, to cot and to toddler bed
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet but seriously great for keeping your cot looking like new
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheels.
- Great value for money
- Great colour options: white and english oak
- Tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility Furntech AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010, Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
Recommended Mattress Size 129.5cm x 69cm x 10cm
Assembled Dimensions 136cm x 77cm x 100cm
Carton Dimensions 145cm x 79cm x 20.5cm
Carton Weight 20kg
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parents right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
- If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.
- All cots and change tables do not include a mattress or change mat. Mattresses and change mats are sold separately.
- Images are provided for illustration purposes only and products may vary from images.
- You will be notified of all items out of stock, after you place your order. Waiting times can be up to 12 weeks.