Warning: The light up function in these shoes are powered by button batteries. Button batteries are hazardous to children if swallowed. For more information please see button batteries safety information from ACCC.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery, call the Poisons Information Centre immediately on 13 11 26 for 24/7 fast, expert advice. If your child is having any difficulty breathing, contact 000.
Product code 960208300
Pay with your favourite rewards program