Did you know kids are in their school shoes for up to 40 hours a week?
Find the perfect fit for your child’s footwear from home, powered by Shoes & Sox.
To find the perfect fit at home, you’ll need a piece of paper, pen and measuring tape.
Step 1 - Find out the length of your child’s foot
- Tape a piece of paper to a hard surface floor.
- Stand your child on the paper with their back flat against the wall. Make sure they have both feet flat on the ground.
- Draw around the edge of each foot.
- Measure both feet. Their length is the millimetre measurement of the first line past the longest toe. It is normal for feet to be slightly different sizes. You should use the largest measurements when choosing a size for your child.
- Record the measurement.
Step 2 - Find out the width of your child’s foot
- Wrap the measuring tape around the ball of your child’s foot (the widest part of the foot) until it joins the starting point.
- Record the measurement where the tape overlaps.
Step 3 – Head to myer.com.au to discover a wide range of kids shoes for any occasion
- Just match the size with the corresponding CM from the Size Conversion Chart for the perfect size.