If you're looking for something that's both comfortable and stylish, the Editorial Pant is it! This plus size pant is made from a breathable cotton rich blend with added stretch and a flattering fit. The small side seam splits at the hemline make this style super easy to wear all year round, and the fully encased elastic waistband ensures smooth and comfortable wear. Wear these slink-work pants to the office or out on the townthey're made from premium fabric (exclusive to Taking Shape) and are easy to care for, with no ironing required and wash & wear (perfect for traveling). Measures: 68cm long from inner leg to hemline on a size 14.
Model: wears a size 14 and is 178cm tall.
Fabrication: 65% Cotton, 31% Nylon, 4% Elastane.
Fit Guide: Straight-leg fit. Fabric has stretch. See size guide for help determining your best fit.
- All year round style. (Cool and breathable in summer and sleek and polished for winter)
- Easy pull on with flat finish that flatters front to back.
- Fully elasticated waist for comfort and to suit many body shapes.
- 7/8 length ankle grazer.
- Small side splits.
- Slight sheen finish.
- Ironing not required - wash-hang-and wear again.
- Breathes due to the rich cotton content.
- Elastane allows the garment to stretch with you and to the natural curves of a woman.
- Nylon adds strength and lightness allowing the garment to be washed and dried easily.
- Needs little pressing and holds it shape well since it neither shrinks nor stretches.
- Cold gentle machine wash in laundry bag, cool iron on reverse side under cloth (do not iron trims), do not dry clean.