A Mulberry silk pillowcase is a touch of luxury for your bedroom, for the best quality Lujo Home only sells grade A long strand silk.
For pure luxury and quality make sure your pillowcase is a 22 momme silk pillowcase . Well known as the best pillowcase for hair, our Lujo Home 22 momme silk pillowcase range are the best pillowcases for hair. Your hair and skin will thank you.
With eight fresh colours and three sizes, you are sure to find a Mulberry silk pillowcase to suit your desires.
- Our mulberry silk pillowcases are designed to fit snug on your pillow. With a zippered closure to help keep in place and stay looking good.
- All Lujo Home silk is of the highest quality premium grade 6A long strand Mulberry silk.
- Our premium 22 momme silk pillowcase range is constructed with quality workmanship, stitching and best quality silk.
- Quality silk both sides of your silk pillowcase. We never cut corners with our premium pillowcases.
- Both sides are the same top quality 22 momme Mulberry silk,
- 100% real quality Mulberry silk is soft, luxurious and moisture wicking.
- You will not find our Lujo Home pillowcases to slide off your bed or leave you with a sticky, hot, overheating feeling like cheaper man made synthetic fabrics. (Sometimes manufacturers sell these as 'silk' or 'satin'.)
- Unlike other brands we keep all the logos on the inside of our pillowcases. you will not find any embroidery or labels on the outside of our pillowcases.
- All Lujo Home silk ranges have STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX- certification, meaning they have been tested as safe.
- Naturally occurring proteins found in silk and its smooth texture reduce hair damage and split ends
- Because silk isn't absorbent like cotton, using a silk pillowcase also limits the loss of natural oils from your hair and improves fizziness and shine.
- Does sleeping on a 22 momme silk pillowcase stop hair loss? Probably not, but sericin (a silk protein) has been used in hair products for years because it smooths the hair cuticle, makes hair look thicker and prevents it from tangling.
- High quality silk forms a physical barrier against dust mites and their faeces. Lujo Home silk pillowcases are woven so tightly that dust mites or their droppings can't penetrate.
- A study by the Department of Dermatology in Medical University (Austria) found that silk had positive effects on acne after using it for 6 weeks
- Eight modern colours.
- Choose from 22 momme silk in ivory white, pink, caramel, plum purple, blue, navy blue, dark grey and black.
- STANDARD: This size is our most popular size fitting most standard size pillows. 50 x 66 cm.
- QUEEN: Our queen size is perfect for people with a slightly larger pillow, measuring 50 x 72 cm.
- KING: Our King size silk pillowcase measures 50 x 92 cm.
Tip: Wanting a colour in a particular size we don't have in stock? Send us a message as we are happy to do custom orders.
Beautiful packaging, each of our premium Mulberry silk pillowcases comes in a Lujo Home giftbox, perfect for a special gift (or perfect to spoil yourself).
Unlike cotton, linen or polyester, silk doesn't cause creasing, pulling, rubbing or dragging of the skin. The smooth surface stops rubbing. Dermatologists say that sleeping on a silk pillowcase may help to slow visible signs of aging. In 1999, the Journal of Cosmetics, Dermatological Sciences and Applications reported that sleep lines occurred when there was repetitive, long-term tension on the skin. Studies revealed an average 12% improvement in wrinkles within 28 days of eliminating the source of friction.
Pair one of our luxury silk eye masks with your purchase to experience the full, anti-aging effect.