The Lenco LBT-335BA is a turntable with Bluetooth functionality. Connecting this turntable to your Bluetooth speaker or headphones is easy and convenient providing the ideal set-up for enjoying a full warm sound while lounging on your couch at home. Retrieve your old records from the attic and play them on this modern turntable. Enjoy the crystal-clear sound of your vinyl, both old and new. Switch from 33 to 45 pm to play your vinyl record at the right speed.
Included is an award-winning Oroton 2M RED cartridge, for a high-quality playback of your vinyl. The tone-arm is Carbon fibre with a removable head shell. The FSC bamboo plinth of the Lenco LBT-335 not only adds a touch of sustainable elegance to the turntable's design but also contributes to environmental conservation through its responsibly sourced materials. Its natural beauty and eco-conscious construction make it a perfect complement to your modern vinyl setup. Included is an analogue to-digital conversion system, with a USB connection easily archiving your precious vinyl to your computer using the USB port on the back of the turntable.
The LBT-335 has a metal turntable platter, belt drive, RCA connection and an arm with a counterweight. The plastic cover ensures that your turntable does not disappear under a layer of dust and protects it from any outside damage. The LBT-335BA includes a Bluetooth transmit function, allowing you to enjoy your cherished LPs wirelessly through compatible Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
- Plinth in real bamboo
- Bluetooth transmission 5.2
- Carbon fibre arm with removable headshell
- USB Port for PC connection to convert vinyl to digital format
- 2 rated speed settings 33 RPM and 45 RPMPre-amplifier ON-OFF
- Ortofon 2M RED cartridge
- Belt drive with Start & Stop control and Anti-skating What's in the box
- Turntable Cork mat USB cable RCA cable 45 RPM adapter Counterweight Anti-skating weight Cartridge Ortofon 2M RED Belt Dust cover Adjustment card for cartridge