*Express or same day delivery availability is subject to a delivery address and product.
Free pick up in selected stores. You will receive an email from us when it's ready to collect.
The first 3d-printed mascara brush, patented* by chanel. Innovative technology for a revolutionary brush design. The honeycomb structure of the brush loads it with just the right amount of formula. Printed in a unique material, the brush completely releases the mascara with a first sweep of the lashes. In a single stroke, eyelashes reveal immediate, extreme volume without clumping. They reveal an arresting effect.
*a patented formula (france, the united states, japan, korea, china) and two french patents pending.
- a combination of waxes (rice wax, beeswax) and a supple texture that intensely coats and thickens the row of lashes
- a polymer film keeps the extreme volume result in place until makeup removal
- a pro-vitamin strengthens lashes with each application for an exquisite row of lashes
ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.
- the surface of the brush has a granular texture that optimises lash adherence and product deposit.
- it is also endowed with a honeycomb structure, which allows it to absorb the mascara formula in order to deliver the right dose to build lash volume with each stroke, without having to dip the brush in the tube again between applications on each eye.
- the millimeter-scale arrangement of the bristles and the conical tip offer an immediate, extreme volume result on the lashes, with no clumps in sight, and uniform distribution of the formula.
Product code 637259770