*This item is classified as Big & Bulky. Change of Mind Returns isnotavailable for Big & Bulky items as per our returns policy. Please consider the product carefully before purchasing
Create a dreamy designer nursery that grows with your child with the Kaylula Mila Collection.
This contemporary Australian designed cot is not just good looking, but has all the extraordinary features like babyhood's famous smooth single hand drop side, so no heavy bending for you so it is good for your back and shoulders.
This cubby house designed cot is ideal for those parents and families who love a great adventure, through play and imagination. The Mila Cot grows with your baby from birth to toddler, so it will last for years to come, with all the conversion accessories included, so it is great value for you and your family with a toddler bed that actually looks like a real bed.
With all the fantastic features you need to help look after your growing child, simply and easily - including an adjustable base level which is safer as your baby as they start to sit upright, a smooth single hand drop side, a fashionable two tone colour combination that will bring out the designer flair in every parent and best of all Kaylula's famous clear panel to improve visibility for your precious baby.
So let's bring imagination and creativity to your nursery with the extraordinary Kaylula Mila Cot.
- Sustainable with solid European beechwood struts and grade A New Zealand timber panels that will endure the most robust toddlers
- Designer style with a beautiful modern scandi inspired design
- Creative play with a cool cubby house design
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood's famous smooth single hand internal drop side, so no more heavy bending
- Clear panels for greater visibility for your precious bub
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot, toddler bed and a day bed and finishes as a sofa bed
- Bonus toddler rail kit to save you even more money
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Two toned colour option of white and beech in one
- Tested by the Australian Test facility Furntech AFRDI to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- Recommended mattress size - 1295 x 690 x 100mm
- Assembled dimensions - 150 x 80 x 165cm
- Carton 1 Dimensions - 142 x 80 x 12cm - 16kg
- Carton 2 Dimensions - 123 x 80 x 17cm - 18kg
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parents right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
- If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.
- All cots and change tables do not include a mattress or change mat. Mattresses and change mats are sold separately.
- Images are provided for illustration purposes only and products may vary from images.
- You will be notified of all items out of stock, after you have placed your order. Waiting times can be up to 12 weeks.