Sale ends: 13/04/2020
*Express or same day delivery availability is subject to a delivery address and product.
Order online before 1pm and pick-up in-store within 3 hours. Available 7 days a week.
|Light. Sharp. Versatile. The GOURMET series is an agile all-rounder in the kitchen making them comfortable to hold and well-balanced to facilitate cutting that is easy on the hands and wrists. With handles made from special synthetic material making it hygienic for use in the kitchen. |
Globally recognised as number one for kitchen knives, WSTHOF stamped knives are laser cut from stainless steel plates and offer an extremely high degree of hardness comparable with the quality and sharpness of forged knives. Exceptionally robust, with long-lasting superior sharpness from their laser certified Precision Edge Technology (PEtec).
- Ideal for cutting fresh, crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake - the serrated edge is multi-purpose.
- Blade length: 20cm, blade width: 2.6cm
- Well-balanced and light on hands and wrists
- Handle made from special synthetic material with triple rivet detail
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness
- Laser cut from one piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15)
- Designed and manufactured in Solingen, Germany
- Knife sharpening service, first sharpening is free
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects
Product code 764726230