Bare all right down to your bones this Halloween. Celebrate the Day of the Dead as a skeleton, with trademark sugar skulls, flowers, and splashes of color. The Day of the Dead celebrations originated in Mexico, where families honor and remember their deceased family. It has taken on a worldwide meaning, especially for Halloween as people dress up with painted faces and dabble in black magic. It's hauntingly good.
- Satin dress with rib and floral digital print on bodice plus sewn-on satin roses at neckline
- Skirt has layered ombre colorways and a black satin underskirt plus stitching detail
- The headpiece is a black band with a skull print and 3d roses to match the dress
- Face paint sold separately - item code 33666. Shoes and stockings not included
- This is an official rubies product