Meet Fitbit Sensethe advanced health watch that helps you tune in to your body and guides you toward better health. Assess your heart for AFib right from your wrist, detect and manage stress, better understand your sleep quality and even keep an eye on patterns in your skin temperature or well-being with SpO2. Plus, Sense unlocks a 6-month free trial of personalised guidance and advanced insights for new Fitbit Premium users.
1. The EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body's response to stress.
2. Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation with the ECG app and easily share results with your doctor.*
3. An on-wrist skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see how it varies.
4. Track SpO2the oxygen in your bloodto learn when there may be changes in your well-being.
5. Personalised health & fitness guidance with a free 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium for new Premium users.
6. Understand how your body is handling stress with a daily Stress Management Score.
7. High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours is above or below your threshold.
8. Battery lasts 6 daysplus, fast charging gives you a full days charge in just 12 minutes.*
9. Use built-in GPS during runs, hikes, rides and more to see pace & distance without your phone.
10. Track light, deep & REM sleep stages & better understand your sleep quality with a Sleep Score.
*The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/ecg for additional details. Battery life varies with use and other factors.