The Padova collection was designed for chefs who like to achieve perfect results in the kitchen and who love a touch of luxury. These pans have a thick base in forged aluminium, a durable gold toned stainless steel handle and a high-quality ceramic Thermolon Infinity Professional non-stick coating (PFAS-free). The series is suitable for all heat sources, including induction and is oven safe. Perfect for preparing a range of delicious dishes in all luxury!
- For all fires
Perfect baking results on gas, induction, electric and ceramic fires.
- Can be put in the oven (up to 220 C) and in the dishwasher.
Easy & comfortable to use.
- Gold toned Stainless steel handle
For a luxurious look & feel
- Thick forged aluminium base
For even heat distribution and stability on the hob.
- Extremely strong
Ultra-durable and scratch resistant thanks to high-quality, hardened aluminium.
- Healthy non-stick coating
N 1 qualitative Thermolon ceramic non-stick coating without harmful substances (PFAS-free).
Saucepan with Lid 18cm / 2.01L
Stockpot with Lid 24cm / 4.7L
Frypan 26cm x 42mm
Skillet with Lid 28cm / 3.62L
Stainless Steel Steamer 22-24cm
Protective Sheet 34x34cm- BONUS
Protective Sheet 40x40cm- BONUS
Care & Use
- Preheat your pan at low to medium heat setting (ceramic non-stick = super quick heating)
- Add a small amount of oil or butter when preheating
- We recommend using silicone and wood utensils for your coating to last longer
- Use pan protectors to store your cookware, that way you wont damage the non-stick coating
- Clean your cookware after each use, leftover fats can carbonize fast
- In case of a brownish layer (carbonization) gently scrub with a melamine sponge and some plain water
- Avoid overheating to prevent food or oil from burning and carbonization
- Avoid preheating at high temperatures
- Never let oil/butter smoke or burn
- Avoid Spray oils, always use oil or butter than can withstand high heat (e.g. coconut oil, peanut oil, vegetable oil)
- Non-stick cooking sprays should never be used, these sprays contain propellant (typically Lecithin) that causes build-up and can damage the non-stick coating
- Avoid Virgin olive oil as this carbonizes very quickly