*This item is classified as Big & Bulky. Change of Mind Returns isnotavailable for Big & Bulky items as per our returns policy. Please consider the product carefully before purchasing
If you have limited space or need a cot for grandma's house or your holiday home, than the Fold N Go Cot is just what you are looking for.
babyhood's famous Fold N Go Timber Cot is so easy to use as the name suggests just fold and go in seconds.
It has a unique design protected easy to open and fold system so that it can be used daily, with ease.
A solid timber base with padding, offers you better support and ensures the cot is sturdy.
The Fold N Go Timber Cot can adjust to 2 levels including a bassinet level and cot level, as your baby grows - so it safer as your baby starts to sit upright.
Best of all, the Fold N Go Timber Cot has a single hand internal drop side mechanism so it is safer for your back, as it eliminates heavy bending and lifting your baby from the cot over a high panel. This is great if you suffer from back pain or if you are a family day carer, to avoid long term injuries.
The cot is tested to 2 Australian Standards including the Domestic Use Standard and also the Foldable Portable Cot Standard, so you know it is the preferred and safer option to a traditional port a cot.
With its great compact size, it is perfect for early learning centers, hospitality, hire, Nanna's home or holiday homes or hotels.
It can also be used as an evacuation cot in childcare centers or family day care homes, as it has heavy duty wheels making it easy to move around.
- Opens and folds flat in seconds so ideal for daily use and compact storage when not in use
- Compact size in your nursery, small apartment space, in your bedroom, early learning centers, hospitality, for hire, Nanna's home or your holiday home
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood's famous smooth single hand internal drop side - so no more heavy bending or stretching
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet to cot
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet but seriously great for keeping your cot looking like new
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable heavy duty castors so it can be used as an evacuation cot in child care centers or family day care homes
- Solid padded base for extra stability, note mattress is still required and sold separately
- Great value for money
- Safer for your baby than a port a cot
- Colour options available: white and baltic
- Tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility Furntech AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010, Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots and also AS/NZS 2195:1995 Folding Portable Cots Safety Requirements
Recommended Mattress Size 120cm x 60cm x 10cm
Assembled Dimensions 128cm x 68cm x 100cm
Carton Dimensions 130cm x 72cm x 18.5cm
Carton Weight 19kg
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parents right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
- If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.
- All cots and change tables do not include a mattress or change mat. Mattresses and change mats are sold separately.
- Images are provided for illustration purposes only and products may vary from images.
- You will be notified of all items out of stock, after you place your order.
- Waiting times can be up to 12 weeks.