Keeping your little ones, Santa and his elves safe is our priority. Here's a list of things you might want to know before your Santaland visit.
What actions is Myer taking to keep customers safe when visiting Santaland this Christmas?
- Clean and sanitised environment (surface cleaning twice daily, hand sanitising after every customer)
- Visits by online booking only. This ensures your safety by managing the number of people in Santaland at one time
- Stringent social distancing, no physical contact with Santa or his elves, no activity areas in all stores
- In Victoria, Santa and his Elves will be wearing masks
Do I need to make a booking to see Santa?
What’s included in a Santaland booking?
In our 5 CBD stores, take a trip on the Santaland Express train on your visit to Santa - included with each City store booking (Available in Melbourne City, Brisbane City, Perth City, Adelaide City, Sydney City stores only).
To ensure a safe environment for our customers and our team, we are unable to offer any additional activities in Santaland this year.
What is the maximum number of people in one booking?
- Melbourne: 6 family members max
- Sydney: 6 family members max
- Brisbane: 6 family members max
- Adelaide: 6 family members max
- Perth: 6 family members max
Do I have to wear a mask?
In accordance with state legislation, face masks are required for customers over the age of 12 in all Victorian stores. Santa and his elves will also be wearing a mask in Victoria.
Masks are not required in other states.
Does it cost something to meet Santa?
When does Santaland start?
- Melbourne City Store - Friday November 13th
- Adelaide - Saturday November 14th
- Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Sydney City Stores - Friday November 20th
- Suburban and regional stores offering Santaland - Thursday November 26th
The Santaland website will open for bookings on Friday November 6th, so make sure to get in early to select your preferred date and time!
I need to cancel/change my booking, how do I do this?
How do I view and download my photos?
What if my preferred time is not available?
What’s In Store This Christmas?
Let's make this year bigger than Christmas!