Rewarding yourself with Myer Visa Card is easy.
- Apply in less than 10 minutes
- Get a response in under 60 seconds
- Once approved, start using to earn MYER one Reward Cards faster!
Am I eligible?
Before applying you should be able to answer "yes" to the following questions:
- Are you 18 years or older?
- Do you have an income after tax of $15,000 p.a. or more?
- Are you an Australian resident or do you intend to stay in Australia for the next 12 months with visa permission?
What information do I need?
To apply, you’ll need to provide:
- Details of your income and employment
- Personal identification i.e. Australian driver’s license
- Proof of address
- Landlord details (if renting)
Secure document upload
To complete your application you may need to provide us with further information. You can upload documents securely here.
If you’re providing proof of income documents, please use your application number as your reference. This is the 13-16 digit number located on the response you received when you applied.
Myer Visa Card Terms & Conditions
Available to new Myer Visa Card applicants who apply in store or online between 02/05/2014 and 02/06/2014 and are approved. A $69 annual fee applies. Purchases made using the Temporary Shopping Card, Card Fees, Balance Transfers or Cash Advances do not count towards your qualifying spend. The bonus Shopping Credits will be credited within 60 days of your first spend on your new card. Conditions, fees and charges apply. Members who receive the May MYER one Quarterly Mailer will be rewarded with the following MYER one Shopping Credits based on MYER one member tiers: 6,000 for Standard, 8,000 for Silver, 10,000 for Gold, and 12,000 for Platinum if eligible. MYER one members who do not receive the May MYER one Quarterly Mailer and apply online will be rewarded 4,000 bonus MYER one Shopping Credits if eligible.
Credit provided by GE Capital Finance Australia ABN 42 008 583 588, Australian Credit Licence 392145, trading as GE Money.